While we have no regular staff openings at this time, we are always in need of volunteers.
Regular Food Bank Opportunities include:
- Sorting daily donations of produce, bakery, dairy, canned goods or frozen items
- Data entry/clerical support assist with data entry and administrative duties
- Driving to pick up donations from grocery stores and food drives (a pickup truck and current insurance are required)
- Customer service in the Client Choice area to welcome and help shoppers to find the food products they need
- Assisting with special food drives like the National Association of Letter Carriers for the Food Bank, our Thanksgiving Distribution, our once-a-year inventory or other special one-time needs
Please note that not all position are open at all times. See position descriptions below for more details.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, you must apply by filling out a Volunteer Profile. You can download one via the link on the right.